What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to make text more vibrant and more interesting to read.

gautamz07

Power User
guys , I was just making a section which contains the about us paragraph . i usually see the about us sections are quite boring and the text from a users perspective is quite boring and uninteresting . have a look below :

Untitled.jpg

can that be made anymore interesting ? how ?

i mean from a UI perspective , would it be good if i used just for the sake of attention grabbing , used a certain words as highlighters ( made them bold or bigger font or a different font ) ?

i just want to keep it simple but at the same time make the content more interesting (in a graphic way) . whats the simpliest and best way to do this ..... instead of a demontration , suggestions would be great .

Thank you.

Gautam .

SweetMonia

In my opinion, it really depends on what emotion do you want to evoke from the text, from the text picture you posted, I think you may want the text to look spontaneous, but in the design and the font you selected, I getting a formal vibes. So simple change like changing the font can make the text appear more casual. Also, I suggest you remove the double quotes, because they are part of what makes the text formal. I also suggest you add a picture of one of the T-Shirts you are selling, that way, the customer can look at it and understand what your T-****s are trying to do for them