What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make this logo

Aviorrok

Hi,
How can I make this logo?
I try to make the lines but It's hard to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0525.PNG
    IMG_0525.PNG
    58.5 KB · Views: 16

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's certainly no doubt that this can be made in Photoshop but it could be a challenge. All logos like this should be made in Adobe Illustrator, it's far better suited for this task.

As I said I can make this in Ps, I just don't know if I could explain (at the moment) how I would do it. The best advice I can offer for now is use a grid and/or the rulers and guidelines for precise measuring, use only shape tools and you will need to be adept with the Pen Tool, and the Path selection tools.

The gradient is the easiest part, it's only a layer filled with a gradient and then clipped to the final (logo) shape.

Sorry, I'm not much help here. Hopefully someone else will jump in and demonstrate in detail how to do this.