What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific In desperate need to impress mother in law!! Please help!!

karelbandt

Hello everybody,
My name is Karel from the Netherlands. I'm a beginner in Photoshop with an old macbook and CS5 (no oil paint filter ) in desperate need of your advanced skills and kindness. I would like to impress my mother in law by giving her the perfect christmas presents. She has three dogs which are her dearest posession (maybe more than her daughter lol) and i know for a fact that she would love to have her dogs 'painted' in a funny way, an old painting of a general or something but replace the face with the dog's face. I can do it but if i print it on canvas, something like 60cm wide and 90 cm high, it will look amateuristic. It's the first christmas so i would like to impress her.

I uploaded one example and the other pictures i would like to have photoshopped sorted by their names (dog 1 etc). Many many thanks in advance.

Example.jpg

Please help me !!

Attachments

• DOG3.jpg
    DOG3.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DOG2.jpeg
    DOG2.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DOG1.jpg
    DOG1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2