What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone to do a simple photoshop job for me ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
"ASAP"........ i guess it wasn't as urgent as sounded LOL

superstar981989

i am still here. what i want done is kind of sensitive, so i was wondering if somebody could private message me about it.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
depend on what you mean by sensitive, is it adults only/to do with family/legal docs needing changing, we dont know what we are getting ourselves into you see just some basic info will do.

Hoogle

Guru
Yeah any kind of official documents here will not get altered we are really a community here to help people learn photoshop or if it is more then what we can teach we have a free lance section where you can pay someone to do the job for you however document editing is probably going to be a no go. even with all my university degrees I have I stil wouldnt do it even if I did make them myself lol.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
XD too funny.

on a more serious note. i don't think thats particularly allowed on here. sorry :/

Status
Not open for further replies.