What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matte Painting

inkpad.t

Guru
I made this Matte Painting so i could give it away for free as a stock background for those on Deviant Art... its here in a full size image https://inkpadalan.deviantart.com/art/Forgoton-times-707313567

Forgoton times 2.png

Its not Brilliant bar far , but its for free,and i'm sure some one will make use of it, The grass land was painted, The stream was an image part painted over, the sky again painted with an image over it, the mountains part images and painted over, them main stone helmet is an image only slightly painted over , the walls and structure in the background we one image manipulated in to many parts then put back together and the flag poles and flags were painted in.

I like it Alan, lots of subtleties like the reflection in the stream and the texture of the moss. Great work.

Cheers

John

A very nice piece, I like it.

Maybe blur the reflection of the helmet a tiny...just my opinion.

This is a solid piece. I like how the stream creates a nice linear spectate and draws your eyes towards the castle in the background. The details in the foreground are nice, specifically the textures of the moss, crumpled statue, and stream.

Back