What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modification to wedding photo - $50

ASAJ

Hello,

We'd like to have the banner on the Chicago Theater either removed or blanked out and typed over with a new one that reads something along the lines of "Andrew and Abby" "June 22, 2013". We just don't need the Allman Brothers immortalized in our wedding photos for all time. :)

If there's any way to remove the car behind us and still have it look okay, that would be an added bonus and we'd be willing to pay more based on the number of hours of work.

As far as timing, by next week would be great.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Chicago Theatre.jpg
    Chicago Theatre.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 6
93.7KB, is not going to cut it for print I don't see the image yet but I do see the size and it's telling me it's pretty small

I do have the original file, but the photo uploader is saying the size is too big.

yes for absolute best work especially for print it is best to provide the original raw image or high res jpeg if you have it. the image sze may be to big to display on the forum so add it to a zip or winrar then upload that as you would an image.

Back