What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Montage creation from seven pictures - no rush - $$?

KBPhoto

I need to have seven pictures of one person put together into one picture (see my poor example as a guide).

Each of the images will need perspective correction before being put into the montage and the joins between pictures need to be not obvious.

The coat / dress can overlap another picture, the window frames and floor / skirting need to line up to look like one window.

Sorry, but I have no idea as to how long this will take or what a proper fee for this job should be. I do not want competition to be the lowest price, I want a good job done so please tell me how much your fee is and show me an example or two of this type of work you have done.

window-montage.jpg

The final image will be used in print so needs to remain at a high quality.

Hope to hear from some members soon.

iDad

Guru
send me the images.Ill have a look 72 ppi doesn't cut it

KBPhoto

I only posted a small lo-res example to give an idea as to what I was trying to achieve from the pictures I have.

Each image file probably about 6-8mb.

I'll send the files over for you to have a look, but will you quote me before commencing any serious work?

iDad

Guru
okay got your PM email sent check your inbox