What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New: Photoshop Help For Brothers 21st Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew Barnett

I will start this post the way i should have started the last:

The following pictures would be great if you could Photoshop my brother into them:

dumb-and-dumber.jpg

stepbrothers-trailer-ferrel.jpg

image-anchorman.jpg

family_guy-show.jpg

If you could Photoshop him into these pictures i would really appreciate it. In the first picture in replacement of either dumb or dumber, the second picture replacing dale at the back, the third picture hopefully photo shopping him in with the rest of the anchorman crew and the fourth replacing peter griffins face with his. That would be awesome, i would really appreciate the help guys but if its not possible dont worry.

Many Thanks

Matt

P.S - Feel free to let your creative juices flow if you have any better ideas like in the last thread.

You missed the point.
M@x closed the last thread because it was getting argumentative.
Your not just going to start a new thread.

Our members have helped you out already, please don't start any more threads with this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back