What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge week # 12

I hope you guys keep it up and keep the challenge going. I might not have time to make anything today or be online much. I´m up way too early because I am going to start going to a photography and photoshop/retouch class today (gulp). They are going to teach me how to use my camera lol.

I hope you guys keep it up and keep the challenge going. I might not have time to make anything today or be online much. I´m up way too early because I am going to start going to a photography and photoshop/retouch class today (gulp). They are going to teach me how to use my camera lol.

That's great Vafann. I think you will love it.

That's great Vafann. I think you will love it.
I hope so! I´m a little bit nervous about it, it´s a for all skill levels thing, and I am a beginner, and I have to bring some pictures I have taken for the first day, for them to look at and discuss. Ugh, I have no idea if my pictures are terrible or not, I never show them to anybody unless I have messed them up in photoshop beyond recognition lol.:)

P.S.
Don't even bother asking me what it is, i just free formed it lol.

LoL...when i wanted to ask what it is and start to scroll down browser - answer magicly (that was cool) apeared :)

It is fun making those isn't it?

Probably to late but you will be fine mate.

Hmm ... what a handsome model :)

Little joke with gradient.
I wondered what will happen if you make gradient, then add to it gradient overlay. Then convert to smart object and give gradient overlay again (image 1) :)
And then add bevel&emboss (Crispp Hard) (image 2)
And then make another one but with gradient style Angle (without bevel though) (image 3)

play2.jpg play3.jpg play1.png

Can't stop playing with it :) (but have to)

Hmm ... what a handsome model :)

Little joke with gradient.
I wondered what will happen if you make gradient, then add to it gradient overlay. Then convert to smart object and give gradient overlay again (image 1) :)
And then add bevel&emboss (Crispp Hard) (image 2)
And then make another one but with gradient style Angle (without bevel though) (image 3)

View attachment 9006 View attachment 9007 View attachment 9005

Can't stop playing with it :) (but have to)

These are cool Senior S! I am going to try to make something like that, they will be great for details in some manipulations. :)

That´s what I want to know too! :)

Actually it was more for fun (like that thing with self portret).
It's was fast, not very precise work. About 20-30 minutes maximum and that's only because i decided to make smilie sun insted original "normal" one.
But if you like it, i start to like it too :)

Here work file View attachment bored.psd.
I thought that it'll look more cool so i tried make for desktop size but it didn't look so good as in my imagination.

Last edited:
Thank you Senior S! I have saved the PSDs to my computer, I will check them out soon! :)

Back