What's new

Photoshop challenge week 16# ????????

Hoogle

Guru
Ok Guys I am Guessing Paul is not around to do a challenge So I have taken it upon myself to Sub in after just realising it has not been done, and I know some of you enjoy it. However this is a spare of the moment thing so free for all I have not put any preporation into this. So the challenge is simple and open Using the skills you have learnt
from either past challenges or anything I challenge you to design a Magazine front cover that is has to reflect the capabilities of Photoshop. Ok free for all until somebody else comes and take over.

This is not an official challenge I just noticed the forum is quiet lately and thought I would step in to give you something to do.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Personally, I applaud this. I was wondering what happened yesterday and where Paul is. I hope he doesn't mind, but I don't think he will cause it keeps his weekly challenge project alive. Kudos for the initiative Hoogleman.

And to me, it sounds like a demanding challenge.

ibclare

Queen Bee
One quick question: you said to apply things we learned in other challenges (if appropriate I assume), but is it OK to use actual images we made. For instance, if we did a good hair extraction for that challenge, can we use it, or do it again?

Hoogle

Guru
I Quote So the challenge is simple and open Using the skills you have learnt
from either past challenges or anything

Vafann

Guru
Personally, I applaud this. I was wondering what happened yesterday and where Paul is. I hope he doesn't mind, but I don't think he will cause it keeps his weekly challenge project alive. Kudos for the initiative Hoogleman.

And to me, it sounds like a demanding challenge.
I know where Paul is, he told me he has bought a new house and is moving, he said that he probably wouldn´t have an internet connection for a while at first. :)

Vafann

Guru
Ok Guys I am Guessing Paul is not around to do a challenge So I have taken it upon myself to Sub in after just realising it has not been done, and I know some of you enjoy it. However this is a spare of the moment thing so free for all I have not put any preporation into this. So the challenge is simple and open Using the skills you have learnt
from either past challenges or anything I challenge you to design a Magazine front cover that is has to reflect the capabilities of Photoshop. Ok free for all until somebody else comes and take over.

This is not an official challenge I just noticed the forum is quiet lately and thought I would step in to give you something to do.
I think this sounds like fun Hoogle ! :)

Vafann

Guru
Very professional Mr. Hoogle. Here's mine, just in time for All Hallow's Eve :devilish:

This was fun to do once I found a bit of creative spark. But labor intensive.
Oh, I just noticed something... the "woman" to the right, is partially transparent, is it supposed to be like that or is it something you missed? :)

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
And one from spruce!
This is great Spruce and f'ing funny. There could be a chance. Certainly in this challenge so far, I'd say so.

You can't "win" Hoog, lol. I really like your second one. I think my own entry looks more like a poster than a magazine cover. Maybe cuz I don't get any magazines anymore except Newsweek :D

Spruce, I guess I should add (as it has been pointed out to me) that the finger is in pretty bad taste for this forum. And on second look at it, I like the layout, but the picture is a bit offensive. I see why you used it but we should all keep in mind what is appropriate for a forum which has people of all sensitivities visiting and utilizing. Just sayin. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
And why cant I win my own challenge of course I can I had just as much time knowing about it as you bar maybe 30 mins I typed up the thread and thats when I decided what it will be. Anyway I dont want to win it dont want to do it again next week