What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #8

I couldnt see that far I didnt have your psd just the gif is it really that easy to edit though try adding text to a couple of layers in your premade gif then you will pass my test

hahha not so easy is it select the layer you want the type on select the type tool so it creates it above the layer then rasterise the type layer and merge it down to the layer you want it on so it is all 1 layer

lol king of gifs nothing like that aussie humour you have seemed to taken so well

Sir... a true 'gif' is a hand made effort none of this click and it's done modern rubbish LOL.

Adobe - CS5.5 Master Collection
If your computer can take it then I would love to see the click and it is all done approach
does that click also include null objects shading 3d camera panning
in certain functions offsetting wiggle commands

A message to my darling:redface:

Darling, you should not advertise! I'm afraid of Cindy doncha know! I mean your wedding is right around the corner.

And anyway, I've got a headache (pain in the right tube...etc.). Although that could be from my eyes I suppose. Good thing I don't have seizure disorders. :rofl:

Very usefull tutorial :)

It's looks georgeous but it's been writen to psychic or something :D

P.S. I would like to see how step 3 is done.

LOL Senior S! So it´s not me? That thing doesn´t work? Thank you! I was going nuts. :)

oh and the stroke is the least of your problems it gets worse as it goes along however it is a very awesome effect I have given up on it

Thank you for checking it out Hoogle, I don´t understand how they can publish things like this with out checking them for mistakes, it pisses me off, especially since I bought the magazine/ tutorial collection and it cost about 300 Crowns, that´s like 45 dollars or something.

it's not tutorial but the challange from the first step!

I'll rewrite that thing more understandable:
1. Make cool red background.
2. Make cool flames.
3. Do stuff to portret.
And you have cool looking flame portret :)

lol! :)

oh by the way that tutorial is voted the number 1 tutorial from the site that I just linked to with the smoke portrait Later on I will have a play with it though and if I can figure it out I will do a video for it but only if I can figure it out

Back