What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #8

I just want to say that everything you guys have done so far is awsome! I am really impressed. I am so far behind, that I don´t know how to get caught up. I will try again, but I like wasted all my free time yesterday trying to follow that stupid tutorial that didn´t work, I was so frustrated that I was about to give up all together, but I will give it another try, I will try to make something at least. :)

thats the point i was trying to get across it is not easy to understand and like with any adobe products there is very rarely a 1 click solution

it doesn't really help with 50 billion adverts clogging up the page.

Dupllicate but the selection in a new layer, the stroke on mine kept it to the image, but there's nothing up with it as far as i see vafann :) apart from the colors.

maybe you need to just step away from the PC and relax a little, yes?

Thank you for looking at it zeealex, but it seems like there really was something wrong with it. :)

Thank you for checking it out Hoogle, I don´t understand how they can publish things like this with out checking them for mistakes, it pisses me off, especially since I bought the magazine/ tutorial collection and it cost about 300 Crowns, that´s like 45 dollars or something.

That's for better learning :)
If you sucseed with that kind tutorial, nothing can stop you anymore :D

Great idea with the images available mate.

Sorry mate, the child with his/her arm on fire, the kids expression works brilliantly - is what i meant.

Very nice site mate, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Vafann. I bookmarked that site. I like your picture. One thing, and I am not sure it isn't my computer screen, color calibration, monitor (hate glossy), but I would like to see more more contrast, a levels or curves adjustment too, a little more black and some sharper highlights in the boy and the fire. I love the starburst sparks!

:eek: :mrgreen:

I went to your tutorial site. Imagine my surprise; it's in Swedish (i think?). But actually, with the English for PS references, I think I could follow it. Looks really interesting. You're OK girl! But you know that :clap:

This ice text image is not precisely in the challenge but came up earlier. I can't share the tutorial unless you're subscribed to lynda.com. It might be available on Deke McClelland's site which gives free access to a lot of his techniques as long as you get a login. Or you can PM me for the steps.

Attachments

• IceCrystalText.jpg
    IceCrystalText.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Back