What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request

rav3n

hello...yes its An0nRav3n from twitter.....i need a photoshop done....im looking for an image about the size of a profile picture....i would like images.jpgit to include a guy fawkes mask and a ravan....along with rav3n in matrix green somewhere....plz reply if your interested in helping me....

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

I'm sorry, I have t ask, who is An0nRav3n from twitter? Are you a celebrity?

edit: I've been reading...............in a way, you are somewhat of a celebrity.

Last edited:

rav3n

Thx Paul you are amazing!!!! do you have twitter? i will give you a shoutout!!!!
And I am Sam i am a hactivist that is involved in #OpISIS, #OpNimr, and #OpPedo....we try to eliminate isis and pedos from the internet
im currently in BinarySec
my Twitter is @An0nRav3n

Paul

Former Member
Glad you liked my effort, keep the flame alight buddy any way to rid the world of scum is a good way:thumbsup:
And no i do not use Twitter, but thanks anyway.