What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop troll website??? from this forum??

Burned Ice

Power User
this was verry weird, i got there by failblog.org and i saw this, inclusif iDad comment!!!!!
i was like WOW

Photoshop Troll

all those pic's are from this forum o_O

pretty much lame pics, i'll post the iDad pic here:

someone knew that guy? (except iDad) and iDad can you tell me more about that guy?

iDad.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
I remember him from the 3rd picture in front of the mirror. I worked on a version. No idea about the banning thing or the weird website . . .

Steve

Retired Administrator
A member here is grabbing posts he's made here and at other sites and posting at the above site.
He wasn't banned until a minute ago but some of his posts were deleted by the mods.
It has nothing to do with iDad who's also a member at other PS sites.

iDad

Guru
Hmmmm .I'm on itouch I'll look into this tonight

SeniorS

Guru
Why immediately idiot?
Maybe he rebel or something. That, of course, if he would be good at ps. But it doesn't look so.
So, in that particular case, he's probably just idiot with inferiority complex.

P.S. I don't know what i really mean. Just remembered for example Jim Morrison's life story i'd read.
For remote viewer (and closer too) he was idiot and irritating jacka**. For me too a little. But hey, i LOVE his music.
"All is not as it seem" (or something :))

iDad

Guru
I do not see that thread (first image) anymore on the TPS site..... nor do I see anything about that troll guy I must be missing something

Paul

Former Member
Probably spends a lot of time alone.

iDad

Guru
nah, probably spends a lot of time with Palm ala .lol

Burned Ice

Power User
such thing as an IP ban exists...

how recent is he btw?

fenix

Guru
such thing as an IP ban exists...

how recent is he btw?

IP ban is a pretty useless form of security/prevention because it takes just a few seconds for anyone with a basic interest in computers to change IP or even the country of origin and then come back making themselves a new identity. It is even no bigger problem to stay connected with 2-3 identities at the same time and each and one from different parts of the world. The only way is (as far as i could see) to go for the web host and make a complaint regarding violation/hosting/spreading of copyrighted material.

Here he is: http://dreamhost.com/

Last edited:

Burned Ice

Power User
Lol, but how recent is the trolling of that guy?

fenix

Guru
He´s at least all news to me. But I would bet my old mother on that he is here right now but under another identity....

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
bye bye?

urr, well the funny thing is is they give the names out so it's easy for the admin team to just ban the trolls from here. honestly, it just proves they have no decent life to live.

fenix

Guru
He want admin to ban him just so he could demonstrate his superiority by returning 5 minutes later under another nic, using another IP and probably from another country.