What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop troll website??? from this forum??

Paul

Former Member
Little people on big boxes comes to mind, also nearly all who do this sort of thing usually have a crappy life existence, only being able to communicate and mingle via the web and intern do not need to defend there actions face to face, like any normal human beings.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
well excuse us if we like an idiot free forum!!
there is a sense of humor then there is OTT. OTT is what trolls are, do us a favor and just go back into your cave for us.

Last edited:

fenix

Guru
it smells ....Acer Aspire

fenix

Guru
no wonder when thinking about all maltreatments nowadays.

SeniorS

Guru
So? ... What for exactly you wasted your 10minutes to get approved and unknown time posting here?
We all are into photoshop. Learn and comunicate. That time are invested and will give some results later.
But your time are gone forever for nothing. But it's your time so. Just remember noone can give it back, ever.

In all other cases, i have sence of humor till it smooth. Some jokes, okey, are normal. Not good or excelent, normal. But mostly it the same time wasting.

Steve

Retired Administrator
By definition these guys post just to get a rise from you.

........ a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Don't feed the Trolls guys.
Ignore them and report them.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
message recieved, i'm out of food anyway :p
now it looks like i am being rude to Paul :( any chance of sticking the quote in from the archive? if you have it there.

fenix

Guru
oh don´t you worry agent moeller, I have him under my thumb! Here´s a photo if you want to see his ugly face. :D
hi5 - feffeee fefdsa

At present living in Copenhagen Denmark.