What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop veterans please help! :)

Hey there, first post but I'll be extremely thankful for all who attempt to help as I am baffled currently. I've worked with Photoshop on a casual basis so I kind of know my way around it, but I've basically always just winged it, and now unfortunately winging it will just not do the trick and I need some serious expert help :)

I've just produced a 3 page "creative resume" using Photoshop Elements 7.0 (basically thought it might stand out from a Microsoft Word CV) and now I'm stuck. I'm really happy with the document itself but the problem is now I don't know how to save it to make it easily accessible and easy to read for prospective employers; what I hope to achieve is an attachment that can be emailed and opened in a common program at the right size and just read by scrolling down through the pages? Is this at all possible? If it is and someone can tell me how to achieve such a wonderful state of CV nirvana I will be eternally grateful! :) Thanks all for your time and energy! Any advice is much appreciated!

I guess every computer has it so why not insert the images in WORD and eave as a pdf ....OR you can go here.... https://createpdf.acrobat.com/SignIn.html ... sign up is necessary.

One advantage of creating in WORD is that you can create a first page cover/introduction letter which you can edit later for new prospective employers. And a second page as a Front cover. More presentable isn't it?

Last edited:
Hey thanks for all the advice guys, you really helped me out :thumbsup:. In the end I did as Northlandhusky said and saved it as a pdf. file, so obvious, can't believe it was staring me in the face like that, very embarrassing, but thanks for everything, really appreciate the time you all took to reply and hopefully now I might have some CV success ;)

Thanks, x.

Back