What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Placing a grid on a blank page

Lazlo

I have volunteered to do a project where I will be required to place about 100 small pictures onto a larger sheet of paper, print them then cut the photos out. Is there a way to place a grid on the blank page, to facilitate placing all on the photos in line with one another, which will make cutting them out so much easier..

Already in-built into PS are:

1. Grid
2. Pixel grid
3. Guides
4. Smart guides
5. Snapping
6. Align

Do none of these work?

Regards.
MrToM.

You answered a question with a question... Doesn't help. As I asked How do I put a grid on the blank sheet.

That is what I needed.... Thank you very much. I can do a lot of things on this program but that was a first. I't's good to have a place to go with dumb questions..

No worries.

You can change the spacing and 'divisions' of that grid via the preferences if the default isn't what you want.

grid_options_MT_01.jpg

Regards.
MrToM.

Back