What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help. Family photo

S1vy90

Please can you help. Had family photo done of my son and his cousins. Got two photos but can't use either. Was wondering if anyone could swap bits round in them to make one amazing photo.

fredfish

Guru
you are going to need to post the images :thumbsup:

fredfish

Guru
Are you able to upload from your iphone to a photo / file sharing site?

It is not usually advisable to send stuff via email on a forum.

Cheers

John

fredfish

Guru
Hi Steve

yes I can see the pictures - would I be right in assuming that the biggest problem is the youngster on the left of the picture?

Cheers

John

S1vy90

Ahh perfect. Yes it is. She wouldn't sit still bless her.
Yeah need her taking out of the photo she is sitting up in and replacing with the one she's falling over. Plus crop it and cut out the background.

fredfish

Guru
This is a first try to see if this is the sort of thing you are after. I have reduced the image size slightly so it can be posted here - if you like it I can send you a dropbox link to the full res virsion.

I have cropped to an 8 x 10 ratio and slightly adjusted the colour balance as well (in particular on the little girl in Blue as she looked a bit pale due to the lighting).

Let me know if it is OK.

Cheers

John

Photo 11-12-2016, 10 18 25v3.jpg

Last edited: