What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me change this color

HumblyLearning

Hi, I have searched the "how to change colors" resources and I still can't do it. Here is what I want to change:
www.photoshopgurus.com.jpg

I want to change the tank top color from white to apricot (light orange). I can't just select and use paint bucket because the shades of white varies in this tank top (due to lighting) so if I do that, it will be spotty. I am really new so I am not sure if I would understand your explanation. In the past some people have created videos to help me and 100% of the time I can follow videos. Someone help? By the way, I only have Photoshop 7 so that's another downside too. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is made really fast with bad selections, but is pretty easy just made selection with quick selection tool and fixed a little with pen tool, control+j to create a layer of the shirt, paint the new layer with the color you want,and change the fusion mode of the layer.

N6533_00_lg-500x5002.jpg
Cheers!

Last edited:
Oh, thank you Argos. Initially I didn't understand but now that I went into Photoshop, I completely understand now!

Last edited:

Back