What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put the focus on me and my fiance and not the fence.

Lazyboy182

Hi,

I'm Caleb and I recently proposed to my girlfriend and my friend took pictures, but he isn't such a skilled photographer and focused on the wrong aspects of what was happening, this is one of the best pictures we got back and I was wondering if there was anyway you could get us into focus. If you need any reference pictures for what we look like I would be more than willing to send some.

Thank you so much!

8sZm7t9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratz!

Sorry to say but focus problems dont have good solutions, my advice, keep this photo of the real moment for yourself and recreate again the picture for print, family etc.

Cheers!

While I agree with Argos on focus problems, they are VERY hard to fix and not lose details and depending on the focus source, gaussian blur, lens blur or a motion blur.

Still took a shot to see how fixable this image is on your lovely moment!

Download here for full size in a WinRAR (size were too big for attachment): From my dopbox
Attachment below is 2000 pixels smaller but still 3000 pixels wide, I hope you're satisfied with the results. :cheesygrin:

Attachments

• couple_smaller.jpg
    couple_smaller.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 10

Back