What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REQUEST: Need help with eye swapping my lazy eye :(

light_junkie

Hello everyone,

New to the forum. Getting serious about teaching myself photoshop. In the meantime though - could someone please lasso, clone, or whatever it is you do, and swap out my bad eye (my left) in these photos? (is it possible with the head angle/tilt?). I would just like it to look a little less turned in. Apparently this only happens when my eyes are focusing really close on something, like an Iphone sensor :p I think. At least that's what I tell myself :) Anyway, I need a few new profile pictures and this is what I have on my drive. Please no mean comments, people. I've had seven eye surgeries since I was 1 :(

The pic with my friend is to show you how much better it used to be (from 3 years ago)

Attachments

• IMG_1799.jpg
    IMG_1799.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1768.jpg
    IMG_1768.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 7520_725150994705_7649808_n.jpg
    7520_725150994705_7649808_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 20
Yes it is possible, like you spoke of tools within shop will do what you ask, the image is not brilliant quality though.
I just used the quick mask option made a new copy of the left eye and placed it over the right one (your left).
To be honest you look lovely without worrying about your eyes, there are more horrible things in life.
eyye.jpg

Sure it's easy to do.
Use a selection tool to select the the most complete color part of the eye and place in properly in the other eye.
Use the clone stamp to fill in the white of the eye where the lazy eye currently is.

I know that my sound over simplistic if you're not familiar with PS.
If you have more specific question we can give you more specific answers.

Back