What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resizing Blending Options Tab

_alvie

photoshop.png

Hey, new to this website. I was just wondering if there was anyway to resize this "blending options" tab. There's no resizing arrows on the side of it. It'd be much easier to use if I was able to see the image as I was using blending options on it.

Thanks.

Help me out please.

If it can't be done, just let me know, please.

Last edited:
Hi and Welcome to PSG

Alas there's no way to resize the dialog box but you can move it around the screen by clicking and dragging on the title bar
From what I can see your screen resolution looks to be very low hence the dialog box taking up most of the space

Untitled.jpg

Another option is to have a dual monitor setup like I use that way you can move the panels and dialog boxes to another screen if you need too

P.S. you can check your screen resolution by right clicking on the desktop and going to Display Settings, scroll down and click on Advanced Display Settings
The higher the resolution the more retail space you have to work with

Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:

Back