What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some random tiger eye thing i did

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
hard to explain what cam over me when i did this, it was impulse
C&C welcome
i dunno.jpg

another one slightly off topic that was like i dunno 20 seconds of messing around with brushes :p
new wallpaper.jpg

Cool.

That bottom one could turn into a righteous wallpaper if you add some more stuff to it. Don't know what, though.

Agent

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
thanks agent! :D

yeah, i was thinking something spacey, for the second one but who knows, i'll wait for another impulse

Vafann

Guru
Those are really cool zealex, especially the blue one! I agree with Agent Moeller that it would probably stand out more if you put more intensity on the eye. :)

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
the ayes have it or should i say, eyes?
my amber eyed friend.jpg
i have this odd new system of what music i was listening to when i was creating my pieces, you can listen to them or leave them, it's up to you but the peice for this was very powerful.

fenix

Guru
Nice job Zeealex! The high lite in the eye did it! The music, I guess he must be Norwegian due to his name and the music sounds a bit like what the sami people have been in to . I had a CD on some disk here that was a bityt similar but now i couldn´t find it. Magni something... but i couldn´t find it on youtube either. Well, nice music for creativity it is!

ibclare

Queen Bee
I like the change in the tiger eye. I was just going to suggest that you add some contrast, maybe to the wispy threads. It might still help to balance the composition to add some brightness. Nice stuff for "random!"

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
XD thanks clare, i'll see what i can do about adding contrast to the threads and get some brightness in there. :D

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
thanks agent :D
My Amber Eyed Friend Bricont.jpg
i tried a mess around on the brightness and contrast, and god knows how, i made it darker!

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Nice job Zeealex! The high lite in the eye did it! The music, I guess he must be Norwegian due to his name and the music sounds a bit like what the sami people have been in to . I had a CD on some disk here that was a bityt similar but now i couldn´t find it. Magni something... but i couldn´t find it on youtube either. Well, nice music for creativity it is!
thanks Fenix! and Thomas is from norway! good guess! he composes great music i love him
magni cours?