What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody who likes cars might enjoy this.

Dubya11

Hey, I need some help im considering to get a need hood on my Ford Mustang. I would like to see if the hood im considering will look good or not.. My Car photo is attached and the hood im looking into is posted here AmericanMuscle Mustang 3in Cowl Hood - Unpainted (05-09) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! (i posted the website instead of the image itself because i would think its easier to select from multiple photos. that web link is different angles of the hood.) i would like to do the hood in Flat Black. If somebody would be kind enough it would be greatly apperciated. I am not skilled enough to do it myself and i was hoping that somebody would enjoy photoshopping a car. Please and thank you very Much.

Attachments

• 218036_1955506496818_1517386424_32175391_3857875_n.jpg
    218036_1955506496818_1517386424_32175391_3857875_n.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 3

Dubya11

could you teach me how to do something like this? would a online photoshop program work for something like this >? or for learning

Hoogle

Guru
posterise is a filter in photoshop it basically simplifies the colours and makes the image a lot rougher here is a example with your image but over done so you can clearly see what it does.
218036_1955506496818_1517386424_32175391_3857875_n.png

May I suggest heading over to Adobe website and downloading photoshop cs5 30 day trial you will not turn into a photoshop expert in that time but will give you a better understanding of what it can do and maybe you will get addicted to it like so many of us and purchase it.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well, hmmm, I made my version all black. And I am not very good at this, but if dubya just wants an idea, then here it is, red halo and all :mrgreen:

Attachments

• new_hood.jpg
    new_hood.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 1

Hoogle

Guru
Cool it is a lot easier to learn if you can follow along and if you cant afford the full version maybe you could buy photoshop elements fir a fraction of the price. It seems complicated at first but we are willing to help where possible and head over to youtube as well and search cool photoshop tutorials, a lot easier to follow a video.

iDad

Guru
as far as Modding your Mustang, if you do (keep the original parts) when it comes time to sell it modifications to body actually devalue Mustangs unless you find the right person (those are few and far between). Personal choice on the hood, only you can decide that but I like it!

Dubya11

I Really like this site alot. as for the modding yeah but the 2006 model mustang is devalued as is..if it was an original i would leave it as is.. but since its only a few years old and their are so many models it seems like a lost cause to try and keep it all original. Especially since original is or common. anyone else on here have any sport vehicles?

Dubya11

its funny/cool/entertaining to see everyones own versions. someone should turn this into a contest haha jk ;)

Paul

Former Member
I like it in the red, i gave it iDADS bird, he likes his muscle cars.