What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something wrong with the Brush! Its simple, I just can't get it.

Oriaes

So when I use my brush on photoshop, the usual small circle appears, but the moment I actually USE it. It disappears completely and an arrow appears. Which makes it REALLY difficult to use or even see what i'm doing.

I looked at the other forums to see who else has this problem. I found many similar things that could help. The main one with the whole if the CAPS LOCK is on. I tried and it just makes a cross hair appear but even that disappears when I actually use the brush and that stupid arrow appears.

So it would really really helpful if you guys could tell me what it is that i'm missing here with Photoshop. Thank you

Have you tried resetting your preference file by holding down ctrl+shift+alt (windows) when you boot Photoshop?

(use command+option+shift when you're on the Mac)

Press the keys short after starting Photoshop, don't wait until it's loaded, because then it's too late.

Back