What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S'up?! New here, not new to photoshop!

Dylan McAndrew

Hi guys, names Dylan.

I used to have a very strong passion for photoshop and learning new techniques a few years back in my younger years, now I have my own house, a partner, steady job, I want to revisit that passion!

I havent got a huge amount of previous work, but I primarily spent time on PS Forums such as this and created signatures, wallpapers, random art.
armyoftwo.pngbioshock.pngcollosus.pngDeadlyShadows.pngFirstMask.pngKirk.pngSpiderman.png

Examples of what I used to do (apologies about the size!)

Hoping to learn some great new techniques and hopefully make this hobby into a job in the future :)

gedstar

Guru
Hi Dylan and welcome to PSG

Nice work, but as you said the images are a bit to small, having said that they look great :thumbsup:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I like this...but as gedstar stated I would love to see the big sizes to enjoy the details.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Dylan, welcome to PSG.

Cool looking work. Has a nice fantasy style to it.

Post more if you have it.