What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with saving jpg from photoshop CS5 to PDF...

yoda007

I am currently working on a project where I have to use PDF images rather than jpg images, however, when I open the jpg in photoshop CS5 and save as PDF the final PDF created has a thin cream line showing up on the right and bottom edge of the image? I tried the save as PDF option with several other jpg images and I got mixed results. Some of my pdfs were fine no cream lines and others were not...I work off of a PC not a mac. Could the cream lines be an issue with jpgs provided by a mac user? and the PDFs that are ok are from PC jpgs?

Please advise if you have any suggestions for how to deal with this issue- will be very much appreciated!
Thanks!
yoda007

UPDATE: I transferred my newly saved PDFs to anotherPC and the files look fine??? Not sure why on my PC the thin cream lines were showing up??

UPDATE #2: Ok now the PDFs look fine on my PC as well not sure perhaps some sort of short term glitch??

Back