What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent Photoshop request Please :)

atjones

Hiya,

I need to remove the white background from my logo - is anyone able to help please? Thank you :thumbsup:

Also having a bit of a nightmare trying to upload the image in JPEG/PNG file as the uploader states that it is not within the correct dimensions. I am not computer savvy so if anyone can help that would be great. Anyway I have uploaded a PDF version of the file for now. I have a copy of the JPEG file via dropbox link but based on the rules I am not able to include the link here.If you are able to turn the PDF version into a JPEG that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• logo.pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi atjones and Welcome to PSG

Just quick question, you say you have a copy of the jpeg file and you want to turn the pdf into a jpeg do you mean png?
You can't have a jpeg with a transparent background

Anyway here's the logo with transparent background, which is just the PDF saved as a PNG
logo.png

Last edited:
Hi Gedstar,

Thank you sooo much! That makes sense then. Sorry I'm not very savvy with these things so sorry if what I was saying didn't make sense! Thanks for turning it into a PNG file as that will really help me moving forward. Hope you have a fantastic day!!!!! :) :cheesygrin::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back