What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vampire enjoying Summer

It's perfectly ok to play around with an image. But sometimes you end up with a strange result, that you are not satisfied with.
Anyway, you had a good laugh about your own work, and the best thing is you showed it here in the forum. Thank you for that.
I think this has a positive effect on many members to show their own work, even if it's not a "perfect job".

PS: Since vampires are only active at night, it might be an idea to create a night scene with your image. It would certainly help to show the fire in a more effective way.

Argos

Guru
Yes i understand but the think is the vampire is "enjoying" summer with his consecuences (sunburn, fire), if was a night scene then the fire dont make any sense i think.

I agree with you it's far from a high-end job :cheesygrin:, but it was a fun practice and i love this forum because of that, honestly and constructive advice to improve every time :thumbsup:.

Thanks and Cheers!!

Argos

Guru
i was playing before adding some ashes, lights, and blood from the burn but i think its too much.

IMG_3551d.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great idea and execution! I like the theme of a vampire trying to enjoy a bright Summer day out in the sun but suffering the consequences that the sun has on him! I really like the burning skin effect. Great job!

Argos

Guru
Great idea and execution! I like the theme of a vampire trying to enjoy a bright Summer day out in the sun but suffering the consequences that the sun has on him! I really like the burning skin effect. Great job!

Thx Iamsam, i dont know why i but keep working on this image...... this time i tried to add some context to the situation...

He is not an idiot.... just lost the umbrella :biglaff:.

IMG_3551f.jpg