What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vectorize my logos Company - Checkered Flag

brunurgniani

Hello, im'brazilian. My english is so bad, so i will try to explain my doubt...

This is the logo of my company (thats not my creation):

I want to creat a vector of this logo, to use this in large scale whith high definition
I found the original FONT of "F1" and i could creat a flag shape.

But i want to creat a vector of a flag, whit the checkered (black and white)
How do i can creat it? Any suggestion?

Thanks you!

Attachments

• F1 logo.jpg
    F1 logo.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

sstjohn

I would suggest sending paths to Illustrator. If it is a PSD file, trace around the each object you want to be vector with the pen tool (create a new path for each object you want to be separate from others and name them specifically), then under >file >export >Paths to Illustrator... you can create an AI file that will have the paths you want and you can drop your images into a vector file. Hope this helps!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This will be very easy to do directly in Illustrator and skipping Photoshop altogether.

sstjohn

IamSam...totally agree. I was just wanting to put it out there that if he already had a PSD file in hand, the best way to go about it would be to export to AI via paths