What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very small photoshop request from noob!

Benny89

Hello there,

I was looking for place with photoshop talented people to ask for help, I guess I couldn't find better one :).

Here is picture:

sorcerer_006.jpg

And request:

Could someone please be so nice and remove from inside of this hood this blue light and make it look like his face is hidden in the proper nice shadow of his hood? You know- classic "I am so dark, you can't see my face inside my hood". Everything else is great, just I do not like this blue light from hood.

Thank you very much for help!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Two choices, one with an empty hood and no blue glow and another one with a face without the blue glow

sorcerer_006 empty hood.jpg sorcerer_006 hood with face.jpg

Benny89

Something like what Argos did in first post above you Eggy but not so much pure black inside. Little lighter black to seem shadowed- but that is what I am looking for, Argos.

Eggy- your first just replace blue light with white light- I just want shadow inside. I don't need any face inside also, sorry that you had to make one :(, more work for you.

Thanks both for your help so far! :D

Last edited: