What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird problem..

Windows7

Power User
Hi,

I have a weird problem with PS and that is next.. :i start a new project in white,then add a new layer with blue as foreground color and then make an eclipse but the problem is that the eclipse is not filled with bleu and neither i can't move it.. i can only move it with the free transform tool????:s

If i use the paint bucket tool to fill the eclipse then the whole image gets blue???!!!!

I really don't understand what the problem is but here's an image:

Weird...jpg

First of all, a selection will be not be automatically filled with the foreground color. A selection is just that, you have to do something with it, such as to fill it.

Make a selection on a blank layer and fill it (alt+backspace for foreground), then deselect it (ctrl+D), now use the move tool (V) to move it where you want.

oops to slow

First of all, a selection will be not be automatically filled with the foreground color. A selection is just that, you have to do something with it, such as to fill it.

Make a selection on a blank layer and fill it (alt+backspace for foreground), then deselect it (ctrl+D), now use the move tool (V) to move it where you want.

No man it is really.. i solved this problem by resetting to default settings by "alt+shift+ctrl" and then right clicking a PSD file.. :now when i make an eclipse or something then it is filled automatically with the foreground color unless your fore- and background color or the same,then you don't see anything.

Still thx all!

Apparently you're working with the shape tool.

Last edited:

Back