What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where those old good days gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone remember me ?

Welles ?
Sheba ?
Lasa ?

and many others..
:banghead:
old good members, are they still here ?

Paul

Former Member
No sorry not one of them, BUT theres a new batch a bit like gremlins but this lot are nice and clean and very very helpful to all who ask.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Hi and welcome back.
Those folks haven't been around since 2006 / 2007.

I think this site went downhill for several years with no one maintaining it.
We're doing pretty well now, I hope you stick around.
Steve

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Heyyyy... I thought I replied here just now.... lol...

Evil Nemesis.... I remember you but I don't think you remember me... I was at a lull in activity when you joined in.

Nice to see you around again.

Everyone's gone. Except for Mark and Bobzworld who drops by now & then.... Mark sold PSG a few years ago - that was when the forum fell into disarray till it changed hands again. And this is the outcome...

New look, new crew, new expertise.... old me... lol... the oldest if not one of the oldest PS forums anywhere.

But the fun and spirit of PSGurus continues to this day....

Hope you stick around, share your knowledge and join in the mayhem around here.

Cheers.

iDad

Guru
OLDIES BUT GOODIES ....... for some reason comes to mind lol

Paul

Former Member
The Goodies goody goody yum yum, hey Google it if you don't know what the hell i am going on about LOL.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I know Inkz. It's easy to miss.

Hey Evil, I've been following your posts and work and it's great to have you here even if we are a newer bunch. I've seen Mark on occasion, but I think maybe he misses the old crew. Stick around -- we have some good folk. And some come and go for whatever reason. I think that's the nature of forums and any number of varied interests people have. When the time comes . . . You know I also think some people come her to learn, pick up some stuff that helps them and then get out there in the working world. So that's a good thing.

Just watch out for that sneaky old lizard. You know they hide under the rocks till the sun warms them up. It's that hiding thing . . .
:mrgreen:

No worries inkz,

@ibclare
That's not an issue for me anymore even though I miss them from time to time, anyway I was a noob at that time and I've learned alot from here so I'll stick till the end !

ComedyLover

i hope u dont mind new noobs like my self xD

Status
Not open for further replies.