What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Actions needed to resize to thee different sizes

adgfx

Hi all,

We are into publishing and each month there are a lot of new magazine releases. Which we have to update in the website accordingly. My colleague was inquiring if we can create an action to crop the magazine covers in required sizes. The problem is, we need three different outputs. One JPG in 230x309px, Another JPG in 130x174 size and finally a PNG with 141x181px.. (actually the second jpg is used as is for the last png + some drop shadow). And we upload them to website.

Can it be achieved & saved as actions?

Regards,

adgfx

Hi all,

We are into publishing and each month there are a lot of new magazine releases. Which we have to update in the website accordingly. My colleague was inquiring if we can create an action to crop the magazine covers in required sizes. The problem is, we need three different outputs. One JPG in 230x309px, Another JPG in 130x174 size and finally a PNG with 141x181px.. (actually the second jpg is used as is for the last png + some drop shadow). And we upload them to website.

Can it be achieved & saved as actions?

Regards,

adgfx

I got it done

Back