What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blaketheguy

I know that I should add the picture straight here but I'm on my phone so this was the best I could do
http://imgur.com/RmaeppL
My friend past away and I was making a slide show I was trying to make it look like we was holding up 3 fingers. If anyone could help with that It would be much appreciated

BP Parker

I know that I should add the picture straight here but I'm on my phone so this was the best I could do
http://imgur.com/RmaeppL
My friend past away and I was making a slide show I was trying to make it look like we was holding up 3 fingers. If anyone could help with that It would be much appreciated

I see the picture blake, but I dont understand what you're trying to do?
I also only see one picture & the boy isn't holding up any fingers.
Sorry just don't really understand what you want done if you could explain more.
Thanks.

Blaketheguy

I see the picture blake, but I dont understand what you're trying to do?
I also only see one picture & the boy isn't holding up any fingers.
Sorry just don't really understand what you want done if you could explain more.
Thanks.

I need someone to add 3 fingers to the picture to make it look like he has 3 fingers up. I have pics of him with 2 and 1 fingers up I need one with 3

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm sorry for the loss of your young friend, but, to be honest, I don't understand what you want, either. The only hand visible of the person in the photograph has its palm facing downward and the axis of the hand almost exactly perpendicular to the direction the camera is aimed. This means that:

a) he can't possibly have any fingers pointing upwards without breaking the joints of the hand; and,

b) even if his fingers could point upwards, from this viewpoint, the fingers would be one behind the other, so a viewer couldn't easily tell how many were raised.

Finally, as I'm sure you are aware, there are many people out there who like to prank other folks and others who simply want free Photoshop work done for frivolous reasons. This would be particularly offensive if a death were involved. I am sorry to have to ask you this, but to confirm your statement that this is indeed a photo of the deceased, please send me (by private message) a link to the funeral notice that includes a photo of the deceased.

Thank you for your understanding.

Tom M