What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A very simple request { Please help }

Status
Not open for further replies.

theKeeper

Guru
Darius in a luxurious golden palace corridor.jpgDarius in front of the Willow Russia Mansion.jpg

Took me awhile to get the time for this, hope i'm not too late.
Here you go Darius. I hope this is something close to what you were hoping for.
They're straight forward, not overly fancy, but i hope they'll work for you.

Have a good one.
Mark (aka theKeeper)...

DariusBaws

View attachment 60400View attachment 60401

Took me awhile to get the time for this, hope i'm not too late.
Here you go Darius. I hope this is something close to what you were hoping for.
They're straight forward, not overly fancy, but i hope they'll work for you.

Have a good one.
Mark (aka theKeeper)...
yeah man, that's the point. I want something like that, but try to introduce the photo where I stay on that chair, you know, the second photo.
and try to change the background :-?? , maybe it would look better, i don't know

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
yeah man, that's the point. I want something like that, but try to introduce the photo where I stay on that chair, you know, the second photo.
and try to change the background :-?? , maybe it would look better, i don't know
You should be grateful and offering thanks for the help. Asking for changes is inconsiderate.

Any more comments like this one and the thread will be closed.

DariusBaws

You should be grateful and offering thanks for the help. Asking for changes is inconsiderate.

Any more comments like this one and the thread will be closed.
Man, I am very thankful but I only give him a suggestion. I like what theKeeper made for me; I saw that he ha understood my ideea so I give him an advice. I do not want to be misunderstood.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You obviously did not like what theKeeper made for you or you would not have made any suggestions.

You need to understand me. You need to be grateful for what you receive..........period. Do not offer advice or suggestions. Just say thank you. You have reached your limit of asking for changes to you original request.

Status
Not open for further replies.