What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Update

Pipsmom

Guru
Apple computers are being attacked by the virus now also and already hit many. Check for your New update and get protected

gedstar

Guru
Apple computers are being attacked by the virus now also and already hit many. Check for your New update and get protected
@Pipsmom

Do you have any links to verify this as it may help, I haven't seen anything on any of the Tech Forums that I've been on, mind you I'm not a MAC user and could have missed something

EDIT
OK found this
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...-and-other-core-os-security-updates-released/

But it's related to security updates to fix vulnerabilities and bugs

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Sorry but there's no mention of users been attacked by viruses as you mentioned in your original post, as I said in the above they're security updates

Last edited:

Pipsmom

Guru
Hubby is looking through his history for find the discussion, he is a member of many and can't remember which one LOL
Will post the link soon as he sends it to me