What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone make a Obama style hope poster from this image?

meera

very funny... not helpful. i already tried this and it was too hard! i don't really know how to use photoshop

ibclare

Queen Bee
Now I am sure you didn't mean to sound rude, but that is how it came across. Hoogleman had no way of knowing if you work in Photoshop or not. It is a good tutorial but obviously if you aren't familiar, experienced even, with Photoshop you'd have a hard time -- or no time -- doing it.

I've never tried something like this before so I haven't done a very good job. I should have increased the contrast more and tried different threshold settings, but nevertheless, here is my contribution. It was a good exercise for me. I think it looks more like a Picasso than an Obama Hope Poster!!

What's with the "I need it for school" business? Are you in a Photoshop class or something else?

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

meera

i tried this website but it wouldn't send me a confirmation email so i couldnt save the picture.

and sorry, it wasnt trying to be rude i was just in a hurry and didnt realize what i was saying