Changing the colour of a default smoke brush

SHarrison

DOH! lol! this is going to take some time getting use to hahah!! thanks again for your help guys! and again thank you for the video :) once i have finished my site ill send you the link so you can look at the design and get some feedback :)

SHarrison

Hi Sorry for coming back to you again, iv just tried to use a new brush and it wont appear on my canvas? even though the colours are set correctly....iv checked Image>mode>RGB Color and thats all set correctly, ................

or press the [ and ] bracket keys to adjust the brush size and press D once with brush tool selected make sure your not painting white on white

SHarrison

Hi Hoogleman,

Sorry i only read my emails this morning and noticed you had replied again and i tried to get on at work but work has blocked this site Grrrr

But yeah slowly getting there one question though when i select a brush and put it on the canvas i still have hold of it so i cant do anything else unless i go over to the arrow which is top left and press that and the brush goes away, is there a short cut key to drop the current thing you have hold of?

Also when i have places a smoke brush on my canvas i cant seem to move it around? is there a tool or a short cut key that i can use to do this?

Hope that makes sense lol