What's new

Difficult one - Vector profile pic

unknownpanic

Hi,

Not sure how difficult this is but can someone change my picture into a vector type profile?

Kinda like this:
www.photoshopgurus.com.jpg

Ideally i'd like no mouth, eyes or nose on the pic. Just a head, shoulders (with a plain t-shirt - that i could fill in with my chosen colour) Hair and eyebrows, i'd also like some stubble/light shaded beard. Please could you make the image black and white so any colour thats needed i could add myself.

This is for a profile across a few platforms but the colours will be changed depending on the platform.

Attachments

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you have Photoshop, I did everything in vector (ish) shapes and you could easily change the colors if needed. Let me know and I will upload or link the PSD file.

unknownpanic

That's awesome! - Thanks

I don't have PS myself but i'll take the link if possible so i can adjust in future if needed.

Are you able to tidy up my facial hair around my mouth? Just a generic (Short) beard type - Never noticed how strange it looks without my mouth.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's awesome! - Thanks

I don't have PS myself but i'll take the link if possible so i can adjust in future if needed.

Are you able to tidy up my facial hair around my mouth? Just a generic (Short) beard type - Never noticed how strange it looks without my mouth.
Your welcome.

You may have to explain what you mean by "tidy up" the facial hair around your mouth. I can lighten the effect..........

VectorImage_05.2.png