What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need feedback for my sidebar

peyman88

Hey people,

i hope that i would get here some feedback for my sidebar wich i designed and also build in html.

Was i looking for was a minimalistic - clean sidebar so i created this one with a little effect on top of it. But when i'm now looking at it, i don't know, but it looks for me a little empty, too clean. Or am i just thinking that? I have the feeling something is missing.

Would be thankfull about any feedback.

Ya like it or not, or what ya think is missing?

here is also a demo link where ya could see it in action. prototyp dot awesom-media dot de/#

Bildschirmfoto 2016-09-30 um 09.48.05.pngBildschirmfoto 2016-09-30 um 09.47.59.png

peyman88

hey tolousn,

thanks for your feedback.

It would be a web app, so the sidebar is focused on desktop and tablets.

But thanks for your feedback :)

tolousn

Yeah, I dig it. I see a lot of people utilizing the mmenu plugin for things like that, but having an image on top with a sleek separator looks nice and modern.

peyman88

I updated the link, you could take a look now on the notification and chat sidebar. Would be cool if you could their a feedback too :)