What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from Orlando

OneOrbit

Hi, my name is John and I am new here.

I have used Photoshop for several years, but I didn't take the time to lean allot of what it can do.
I'm going through Lynda.com videos now and starting to get a little better understanding.

I'm stumped on something that should be pretty easy.

I bought some vector eps files from Shutterstock.
Most of these vectors are a bunch of smaller image elements.
(For Instance Icons)

What I would like to do is to find a way to batch crop all of the layers out of the eps and into png files.
Of course they would need slightly different names.

I have seen where you can do something similar, but the smaller images are on a full size transparent background. I would prefer that they are auto cropped.

I have the full CS6 Through Adobe Creative Cloud. So I can use illustrator for part of this if needed.

Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right direction on this.

Welcome welcome to the forum John :)

You can try repost it in the main board so more peoples can have a look at it.... as I don't know the answer to your question :(

Hi John and welcome.
Start a new thread in the appropriate section with an informative title.
You're not going to find an answer to your problem with the current title in the introduction section.
Steve

Back