What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

patching problems

muller23

hi guys

how to patch these corners here,i tryed every tool possible patching under the picture and around but for some reason it starts to copy the picture

part 1.png

thanks

MrToM

Guru
Not sure I understand the problem here....could you re-iterate the question please?

Try as much as possible to use the proper terminology, it makes it so much easier to understand the problem...for example 'patch the corners' isn't really descriptive enough to ascertain what you mean....its neither a Photoshop term nor a technique.

Regards.
MrToM.

muller23

I scanned a magazine here a old one and now i try to patch ups the edges and the corners.Make a look like digital one .
The edges are fine as long if there is not a picture near.I am using photoshop ,we are trying the healing tools and brushes but very hard too get same colour some times the picture next comes up as well.

any help to solve this puzzles

thanks muller

Can you select and copy the image portion, then just create your own new black banner background?

Agent