What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge week # 12

I know this is last weeks challenge but I've just signed up and I've got some pictures fit really well. I've been doing some kids t-shirt designs for my brothers printing company lately which are mostly animals created using the pen tool.

I've got loads of them but didn't want to fill the whole thread so I'll just post my favourite which is this panda I did a couple of weeks ago :)

Panda.jpg

Wooow boomawoom, cutie Panda;-) love it... Why only kid tshirts adults dont like Panda??? :-/

Nice work thank you for sharing

Hey Guru's,,
Wacth this Apple please . I know its not lookin tht realistic but still its my first effort. Any improvement ADVICE SUGGESTIONS will be welcomed.

Thank You!!

Attachments

• apple1.png
    apple1.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 3
Thank You for Your advice Sir!1........I will take care of the shadows nst time. .Actually we have a little bit different apple's in India Like this one.
apple-braeburn.jpg

Back