What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #8

Changed it for this for you mate.

Attachments

• gtfo.gif
    gtfo.gif
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
My small works. Just a simple two for one

6fd62.gif

BCkjn

Incase the animation does not work here is the file
6fd62.gif at Free Image Hosting

that is actually a really cool photo it suits the image kind of Devil like

that is actually a really cool photo it suits the image kind of Devil like

Thanks! I gotta fool with the wings a little more tho, not happy with the fire. Got called into work for a couple hours tho so no more photoshopping for me:(

Wow!! Really reaally cool Clare!! Gorgeous drawings as well!

Thank you very much Vafann.

You guys have been doing all of this while I was asleep, I´m waaaaay far behind. (like haven´t even started looking for the animation thingies yet lol).

That's cause you sleep too much!! :rofl:

It really did take me a while to get that all down. Now I have to study Senior's posts and try to apply his advice. The tweening should help. I saved a copy of my alien anim (before I merged the figure layers with the different BGs). Good idea turns out as I almost lost the whole animation going back to insert a frame. ALL the frames changed into the one. Have a lot to learn about automated functions. But it was fun, even the tedious part. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I almost lost the whole animation going back to insert a frame. ALL the frames changed into the one.
Yes, that's happens. Reason, is that thing with new/dublicated layer (which counts as new) visibility on. It's affect whole animation.

Often there's is a need to add some new elements to animation (with layers you can cheat it by that visibility off before dublicate or creating new layer with opacity 0%) but with shapes/texts etc. no.

It's not so bad, just select all animation frames (except one you'll need to see what you see) then find in Layers panel that new "thing" which now overrides animation and switch it's visibilty off. It'll return animation to previous view.

yeah i forgot the image, i can be a doofus sometimes, i've edited it now :p but for some reason it doesnt like me, click on the image and the animated one then works.

naah that wasn't the original idea, like i said i'm still getting used to the whole animation thing. i want that one to have the logo blow up though XD no hard feelings, just a little fun :p

Last edited:

Back