What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please create a logo for me.

siker

i am new to the site and i am trying to see if I can get a logo made for a store i am going to be opening, it is an online store. i like something like this one doesn't have to have the kid in it or anything, the store name is going to be Spoiled1. like your are the spoiled one. it is going to be a clothing, phone case and electronic's. the site that i have is dark so the color has to be light. can someone please make a logo for me?

thank you for your time

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 43

siker

Please create a logo for me 2

hello I am looking for someone to create a store logo for me. I am starting an online store and would like something good for a logo not the generic one that the website gives me. can anyone help out?

the name of the store is Spoiled1

it does not have to have a pic in it. just the name is fine, just would like to have something that stands out

would like it to blend in with the background

Attachments

• IMG_4880 copy.jpg
    IMG_4880 copy.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 0

siker

thank you for the reply, i think that might be a little to big. but something like that i would like the letters to have a red
background or a red glow to them since the page is black and red and if i could get the name to fit in to the background like it was just there. not sure if that is possible.

Jerry D

Power User
And another

spoiled1b.png