What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Save As" dialog issue in batch process

Johnny02

I'm trying to run a batch process in Photoshop cc 2018, The issue that i'm getting is that after I run the batch, I keep getting the "save as" dialog with every image. How can I avoid that? I have seen videos where people only specify the details for the First image only and the rest batch goes on without this dialog box popping up. I have shared screenshots of the settings that I've selected for this process and of the dialog box too. Kindly help!

1547186251672.png

1547186462182.png

Try choosing a different destination folder.
And "override action 'save as' command" didn't work for you?

1547186251672_1.png

Try choosing a different destination folder.
And "override action 'save as' command" didn't work for you?

View attachment 95102

Hi Aakshat!

I tried choosing a different destination folder but still the Save As prompt arrives for each photo.

I also tried enabling the "Override Action 'Save As' Commands", but with that the prompt goes away and the target folder remains empty (which means no image processed or saved)

what if you delete the "save..." command in the action
and make the output go to a new folder

Can you log errors and upload it here.
change this option to (log errors to file)

1547186251672.png

Back