What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple adding name to picture photoshop

ITSSAULGOOD

i was wondering if anyone could please photoshop my DJ name onto this flyer that got made before i got added to the show. If you could make it right above where it says "prettygirlhatemachine" and if you could move the top text up a little bit just so theres enough room for the text ITSSAULGOOD (the DJ name id like to get added) font is Nike bureau. I'd like if anyone could make as if it was originally printed out onto the sheet of paper. Thanks a ton!
IMG_3768.JPG

Last edited:
Aw beat me to it. Here's my quick shot as well, although Admin's looks a lot more polished.
poster.jpg

I like admins. But the font looks a little disoriented. If its too much trouble I understand. I appreciate though thank you!

Glad to help, if there are any other adjustments you'd like I would be happy to help.

Yeah I warped the text to follow the plane of the paper. I guess none of the other text does that though, so it looks odd.

Made some extra room by moving some text up to make it look more natural and had a second go.

IMG_3768-edit2.jpg

Back