What's new

Tiger Tank Drawing for a friend.

Zeealice

It's all Hand drawn via a graphic tablet. because of my bad co-ordination, some, or most you could say, of the lines are shaky looking, one of my friends asked me to draw up one quick so 3 days later. I think I've finished it and wanted to show you lot and ask if you had any ideas, so here it is:
6293933365_fc1e94265a_b.jpg
What do you think? and do you have any ideas?

Nicely done Zeealice

I think you could draw a some sort of ground underneath the tank so it will add a bit of perspective to the image, also a bit of subtle shadows from the tank it won't hurt, just my 5 cents.

Keep it up.

Vafann

Guru
I think that´s extremely well done, hand drawn with a graphic tablet? I have one and get it to anyhting even colose to that, I don´t think it looks shakey at all. Maybe the blackness is a little bit too solid, but otherwise I´m impressed that you were able to draw this with a graphics tablet, it´s not easy at all, when I try, the stylus goes flying all over the place except for where I want it to go lol. :)

Zeealice

Thank you for all the kind comments, it's really appreciated :D
Nicely done Zeealice

I think you could draw a some sort of ground underneath the tank so it will add a bit of perspective to the image, also a bit of subtle shadows from the tank it won't hurt, just my 5 cents.

Keep it up.
It's a very good 5 cents however, thanks for the suggestion I'll try to add some ground on after work :D

I think that´s extremely well done, hand drawn with a graphic tablet? I have one and get it to anyhting even colose to that, I don´t think it looks shakey at all. Maybe the blackness is a little bit too solid, but otherwise I´m impressed that you were able to draw this with a graphics tablet, it´s not easy at all, when I try, the stylus goes flying all over the place except for where I want it to go lol.
Thanks, this one wasn't the easiest to get used to either it's too small and it has a mind of it's own at the best of times, thank god for the undo button. :cheesygrin:
I'll try to re-shadow the blackened areas again, I'll remember to set up the brush dynamics to get darker with more pressure this time :p

Last edited: