What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiger Tank Drawing for a friend.

Zeealice

It's all Hand drawn via a graphic tablet. because of my bad co-ordination, some, or most you could say, of the lines are shaky looking, one of my friends asked me to draw up one quick so 3 days later. I think I've finished it and wanted to show you lot and ask if you had any ideas, so here it is:
6293933365_fc1e94265a_b.jpg
What do you think? and do you have any ideas?

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
oh so that was what you were up to XD uhhm i think you need to get the camouflage off the light bulbs XD

Nicely done Zeealice

I think you could draw a some sort of ground underneath the tank so it will add a bit of perspective to the image, also a bit of subtle shadows from the tank it won't hurt, just my 5 cents.

Keep it up.

Vafann

Guru
I think that´s extremely well done, hand drawn with a graphic tablet? I have one and get it to anyhting even colose to that, I don´t think it looks shakey at all. Maybe the blackness is a little bit too solid, but otherwise I´m impressed that you were able to draw this with a graphics tablet, it´s not easy at all, when I try, the stylus goes flying all over the place except for where I want it to go lol. :)

Zeealice

Thank you for all the kind comments, it's really appreciated :D
Nicely done Zeealice

I think you could draw a some sort of ground underneath the tank so it will add a bit of perspective to the image, also a bit of subtle shadows from the tank it won't hurt, just my 5 cents.

Keep it up.
It's a very good 5 cents however, thanks for the suggestion I'll try to add some ground on after work :D

I think that´s extremely well done, hand drawn with a graphic tablet? I have one and get it to anyhting even colose to that, I don´t think it looks shakey at all. Maybe the blackness is a little bit too solid, but otherwise I´m impressed that you were able to draw this with a graphics tablet, it´s not easy at all, when I try, the stylus goes flying all over the place except for where I want it to go lol.
Thanks, this one wasn't the easiest to get used to either it's too small and it has a mind of it's own at the best of times, thank god for the undo button. :cheesygrin:
I'll try to re-shadow the blackened areas again, I'll remember to set up the brush dynamics to get darker with more pressure this time :p

Last edited: